Innovative, results-driven Management Professional with 12+ years with a proven track record functioning as a consultant. Leverage demonstrated business acumen, technical knowledge and analytical skills to help organizations achieve strategic objectives and articulate a vision for the future. Skilled at communicating effectively with people across continents, of different origins, and of varying technical and business expertise. Proven ability to cultivate productive relationships with key decision makers. Consistently demonstrate practical yet imaginative approaches to service delivery, workflow management and process improvement. Strong technical background in design, development and implementation of large-scale Internet, Intranet and Client/Server based business applications and databases, utilizing object-oriented techniques. Especially enjoy taking large systems, analyzing them and designing the database structure, backup and recovery strategy, High availability Clustering and disaster recovery solutions.
Team player attitude with the ability to work independently. Possess very good analytical skills. Ability to mentor other DBA’s and associates. Leading developers on all aspects of development process (programming, script programming, stored procedures, database design and creation).
- Management & Leadership
- Strategic & Tactical
- Business Analysis & Design
- Product Development & Launch
- Budget Accountability
- Business Process Re-engineering
- On/Offshore & Matrixed Management
- Contract Negotiation
- New Business Development
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Growth oriented professional with 11+ years of database management and development experience. Dynamic leader with expertise in competitive environments and extensive background in solving business problem for Telecom Industry, financial Institutes, insurance business, consumer billing, money exchange, inventory and automation process.
- Experienced in managing Projects, IT department, systems plan execution, large database/application designing, administration, management & implementation, UNIX Administration, Shell Scripting, customer and vendor relations, cost containment, accounts maintenance, staff training and supervision.
- Expertise in database management, designing & modeling, disaster recovery solutions, real application cluster, high availability, backup and recovery strategies full life cycle of development, end-to-end systems engineering, data warehousing, systems integration, strategic planning, workflow streamlining, and concurrent project oversight. Refined skills in capacity planning and spearheading pilot projects.
- Quick learner with an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, assimilate job requirements and employ new methods and technologies.
- Energetic and self-motivated team player/builder. Expert in expediting projects with very tight timelines, high risk and facilitating exhaustive meeting schedules. Willing to travel and/or relocate.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, intuitive, business analysis and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team environments. Adaptable and efficient in work situations with changing responsibilities.